Friends and Family Day
Saturday December 15, 2018
A FOOD COLLECTION EVENT FOR THE FOOD BANK OF CENTRAL AND EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA
HOLE IN ONE Contest for $25,000 (One shot per registrant; two non perishable food items required to enter)*
Adult and Kids Clinics (Adults 10a;12p;4p: Children 2p)
Food trucks on site:
GONZA TACOS Y TEQUILA: KONA ICE/Hot Chocolate: FIRED UP PIZZA AND BBQ
*Non perishable food items will be donated to the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina
Most needed items include: Canned fruits and vegetables; canned meats; canned beans and soups; cereal; whole grain pasta & rice; peanut butter
Call the Golf Academy for more information 919-661-7100
Advantage Hole in One Contest Rules
1. All shots will be recorded from the beginning with the swing of the golfer, the rise and fall of the ball on the green, the ball going into and remaining in the hole and ending with the ball being removed from the prize whole cup.
2. The prize hole will be measured from the tee to the flagstick. The prize hole for women is 135 yards; the prize hole for men is 170 yards. (Amateur shots only)
3. Only one shot permitted per each officially registered tournament player. No practice shots, substituted shots for other players or mulligans are permitted on any of the prize holes.
4. Hole in One prizes coverage is provided for amateur golfers only (according to USGA guidelines)
5. Multiple winners will share the cash prize
6. Two non-playing (age 18 or older) are required at each prize hole to witness each attempt.
All entrants in THE GOLF ACADEMY Hole In One Contests will bring two (2) nonperishable food items to donate to THE FOOD BANK OF CENTRAL AND EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA.